The data controller of the information collected through this website is Azienda agraria Spazzavento, with registered office in Italy at Via Luigi Pasqualetti , 85 50059 Vinci (FI), business register number, VAT number IT05070860480 independly establishes the purposes and methods of data processing and the implementation of security procedures to guarantee the privacy, integrity and availability of such data.
Communication of personal data
Communicating your personal data to Azienda agraria Spazzavento when requested in any of the many instances where personal data is collected through the site may be essential in order to achieve the purposes set down by the communication itself, or not prejudicial in this regard.
The compulsory or optional nature of the data provision is specified each time – with reference to the specific data requested – at the point of input for each data collection, by marking compulsory information with an asterisk (*).
If you refuse to communicate the information marked as compulsory to Azienda agraria Spazzavento, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose of the specific data collection, for example it might became impossible for Azienda agraria Spazzavento to fulfill the product sale agreement on www.spazzavento.it or provide the other services like the Newsletter and the post-sale Service.
Communicating additional data to Azienda agraria Spazzavento, other than those marked as compulsory is optional and will not produce any consequences with regard to the main purposes of the collection (such as using the web site and its services or purchasing the products, for example).
Personal data supervisors
Currently the data supervisors charged with processing your personal data are the following:
- Shipping Partners (GLS Srl, EHD, Fercam, UPS, Brt, FedEx, SDA, and other shipping agents that may be used by Azienda agraria Spazzavento from time to time) to process the data required to organize and carry out shipment, delivery and return of products purchased from www.spazzavento.it;
- Payment partners (Banca Sella, Pay Pal, Wirecard, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and other Payment partners that may be used by Azienda agraria Spazzavento from time to time) to process the data required to conclude the payments of products purchased from www.spazzavento.it
We invite you to read this section on a regular basis, to keep up to date with any possible changes in the data supervisors listed above.
In addition, you may always be entitled to obtain from Azienda agrarian Spazzavento:
- Cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of your personal data if processed in violation of the law, including the data deemed unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed in the first place;
- Updating, correction and integration of your personal data;
- Certification that the operations described at letters a) and b) have been notified, even with regard to their contents, to the persons to whom your data has been communicated or disseminated, except in those instances where such certification turns out to be impossible or would require a clearly disproportionate deployment of means compared to the right protected.
You do, in any case, have the right to totally or partially oppose: lower-alpha processing of your personal data, for valid reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertisement or direct marketing mailings, or if used for the purposes of market surveys or commercial communications.
You may freely exercise your rights at any time by sending a written request to Azienda agraria Spazzavento– to the e-mail address email@example.com – and we will reply promptly.
To ensure that your personal data is always exact, up to date, pertinent and complete, please advise us of any variations by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 130, paragraph 4, Legislative Decree 196/2003
We wish to inform you that the law regulating protection of personal data permits Azienda agraria Spazzavento– without any obligation to obtain your prior consent – to use your data for direct selling activities involving products similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use of the e-mail address you communicate to us.
Italian Privacy Authority Provision of 19 June 2008 on simplification of requirements for processing operations for administrative or accounting purposes
We also wish to inform you that the Italian Privacy Authority’s provision permits Azienda agraria Spazzaventoto use your postal address for sending you – with administrative and accounting documents – adverts about products similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse to allow such use of the postal address you communicate to us.
- Ensure that data processing is conducted fairly and legally, protecting user privacy and implementing appropriate measures for security and protection of the privacy, integrity and availability of the data provided by users.
- Process data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the notice presented to users at the time of its collection;
- Answer all requests for cancellation, variation and integration of personal data, opposition to data processing for the purpose of sending commercial information and advertising;
- Make data available to third party companies only for purposes that are strictly necessary to provide the requested service(s) and only where monitored by a data supervisor; not communicate, cede or transfer data to third parties for purposes exclusive to the third party unless the users have received prior warning and have granted their consent;
- Use data for other purposes, with respect to those specified at the time of collection, only where the user has expressed its express consent to such use.
Processing your personal data
Personal data processing is conducted primarily by means of information systems and electronic devices by Azienda agraria Spazzavento and other parties who, selected with care for their reliability and competence, conduct operations that are essential in order to achieve the purposes strictly related to the use of the web site, its services and sale of products via the web site (see below, ‘Parties who may process your personal data’).
The specific purposes for which your personal data is processed are summarized each time you communicate your personal data, in the notice presented in compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
In general, data is processed in order to provide the following services available to those who visit our site:
- registration on the site, to enjoy the services we offer;
- choice of wine and oil products, deal with orders and related activities;
- handling of your requests: be they technical, commercial, concerning progress reports on your orders and generally speaking all information requests;
- contacting us.
For this reason we have set up the site in such a way as to reduce use of your personal data to the absolute minimum: therefore, your personal data is not processed when the purpose of the specific activity can be achieved by using anonymous data (such as market surveys intended to improve services) or by means of other methods that make it possible to identify the person involved only if strictly necessary or at the request of authorities or the police (such as site traffic data, the time you spend visiting our site or your IP address).
In some cases, as expressly cited in the notice, your personal data will be processed, if you expressly grant your consent, to create a user profile based on your preferences and your purchases, so that we can send you information that is pertinent to your needs and interests. With the exception of the case specified at art. 130, paragraph 4, of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (authorizing the data controller to use your data to send you advertising e-mails about products and services similar to those you have already purchased, unless you refuse your consent for such use), Azienda agraria Spazzavento may use your personal data to send you advertising about its products and services only if you grant your consent.
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties only with your express consent, except for the cases when such communication is obligatory by law or is required for purposes envisaged by the law, for which the person’s consent is not required; in these cases the personal data may be made available to third parties who will process the data autonomously and exclusively for such purposes (for example, in reply to a request from police or the courts or other competent authorities) or in order to fulfill duties that descend from a completed contract with you, such as communicating your personal data to Payment Partners for payment of the products you have bought. Payment processing services enable Azienda agraria Spazzavento to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. To ensure greater security, Azienda agraria Spazzavento shares only the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction. Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows Users to make online payments using their PayPal credentials.
Wirecard is a payment service provided by Wirecard AG.
There are, however, instances of data processing for which the law established that your consent is not required: for example, we wish to inform you that Azienda agraria Spazzavento can process your personal data without your consent if this is necessary to comply with the provisions of the law or whenever this is necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations it may have entered into with you (for example, when you have bought products or have requested specific services through our web site).
Finally, we wish to inform you that your personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries that do not belong to the European Union that do not provide a sufficient level of privacy protection.
It could happen that Azienda agraria Spazzavento may find itself processing personal data of third parties, communicated directly to Azienda agraria Spazzavento by its own users, such as when a user has bought a product to be delivered to a friend, or when the person who pays for a product is different from the addressee, or again, when a user wishes to inform a friend about a service or the sale of a specific product on www.spazzavento.it
We wish to inform you that the consent of these persons is not required when their data is communicated to Azienda agraria Spazzavento in order to conclude a contract with Azienda agraria Spazzavento in their favor.
Azienda agraria Spazzavento reserves the right to eliminate accounts and all related data if illicit contents is discovered that is harmful to the image of Azienda agraria Spazzavento and/or its products or those of third parties or, in any case, may be considered offensive, may be seen to promote illegal or libelous activities, includes pornographic material, incite to violence, or promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion or sexual preferences.
However, Azienda agraria Spazzavento cannot guarantee its users that the security measures adopted to protect the site, data transmission and information on the site, limit or exclude any risk whatsoever of unauthorized access or dispersion of data via user devices: we advise you to ensure that your computer is equipped with appropriate software to protect data transmission on the network, both incoming and outgoing (such as up to date antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has also adopted adequate security measures to protect network data transmission (such as a firewall and antispamming filters).
Links to other web sites
Our site provides links to these sites exclusively to facilitate our users in their research and navigation and to facilitate hypertextual links to other sites on the Internet. Such links do not represent any sort of recommendation or promotion of access or navigation by www.spazzavento.it, or any guarantee of their contents, or the services and goods they may offer or sell to Internet users.
If you wish to receive more information about how Zienda agraria SPazzaventoprocesses your personal data, please write a message and send it by e-mail to email@example.com.
The code guarantees that the processing of personal data must be conducted in accordance with the fundamental rights and liberties as well as the dignity of the person, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.